Enrichment and ECAs
The Hamilton International School views extracurricular activities as an important part of the education of a child. Encouraging children to make choices and to develop independence is a key part of our approach.
Extracurricular activities are offered by all teaching staff including the leadership of the school. With the extensive sporting facilities at The Hamilton International School, we also run sporting activities after school and on the weekends.
Our two performing arts centers and dance studios provide opportunities for students to develop their on-stage presence.
Hamilton ECA Program, 2-3pm
The ECA program for our Pre KG to Grade 5 students ends at 3:00pm each day.
For more details, please contact our ECA Coordinator Nia Merriman on firstname.lastname@example.org.
After School Activities, 3pm – 11pm
Come and discover Doha’s premium academies for after-school activities.
- Swimming classes for children and adults
- Football and basketball
- Tennis and badminton
- Thai boxing and taekwondo
- Cheerleading and Hip-Hop classes
- Science classes, coding and app development
- Lego, robotics and 3D modeling
- Parkour and roller-skating
- Instrumental music classes
- Adult dance workouts, fitness program and gym membership
For more details please email email@example.com
Visit https://www.bookeroo.me/ to make a booking and check out the full schedule.