Catering for children from ages 3 through 17 (Pre-KG to Grade 11), Hamilton will grow and eventually become an all-through secondary school by the academic year 2024/25. We understand the importance of finding the right school, as we do all we can to offer a premium education at a competitive price.
|Grades||MoEHE Approved Tuition Fees||First instalment of 40% due on August 20||Second instalment of 30% due on December 7||Third instalment of 30% due on February 8|
|Pre-KG to KG1||55,000 QR||22,000 QR||16,500 QR||16,500 QR|
|Grades KG2 to 4||60,000 QR||24,000 QR||18,000 QR||18,000 QR|
|Grades 5 to 8||70,000 QR||28,000 QR||21,000 QR||21,000 QR|
|Grades 9 and 11||75,000 QR||30,000 QR||22,500 QR||22,500 QR|
* Ask our admissions specialist for our family packages.
Our Annual Fee includes:
- Loan of textbook and resources
- Extra-curricular activities offered by Hamilton’s staff
Our Annual Fee does not include:
- Canteen services
- Educational school trips
- Extra-curricular activities offered by external providers
Refer a Friend Program
At The Hamilton International School, we recognize that parents and friends are the best ambassadors for our unique style of learning and community-minded environment. To support this, we are rewarding all enrolled families, if you refer a friend that joins The Hamilton International School. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hamilton International School Community has already established successful and prosperous relationships with Doha’s finest corporations. For more information on the benefit schemes available, please contact our Admissions and Marketing Manager, Vanessa Trindade, with any questions on +974 3329 6569 or email email@example.com.
Early Bird Discount
Receive a 5% discount when you pay your tuition fee for 2023/2024 in full
Terms & Conditions
- Full Tuition Fees must be received by 30 June 2023.
- This offer is open to new and existing families.
- Current dated cheque is the preferred method of payment.
- Credit card and bank transfers will also be accepted. Funds must clear the school bank account by 30 June 2023.
- No Post-Dated cheques will be accepted.
- Current Corporate and Sibling discounts will still be applicable.
- Discount is not applicable to Bus Fees.
- The discount will be applied to 3rd instalment invoice.
- If the pupil leaves the school during the year, the discount will be excluded from any refund calculation, as the discount is applied to 3rd instalment invoice.
Registration Fees (New Students)
Our school Registration Fee is QAR 5,000. It is a one-off payment upon acceptance of our offer in order to book your child’s place. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Re-Enrolment Fees (Returning Students)
A re-enrolment fee of QAR 3,750 (seat reservation) is due by March of each academic year to secure a place for the next academic year. This will be deducted from the first term instalment of the next academic year’s tuition fee.