Our admissions policy ensures that the school is following fair and appropriate procedures regarding the selection of children.
STEP 1 Submit your application
Register your interest now for Pre-KG to Grade 10.
STEP 2 Meet our admissions team:
Once we have reviewed your application, we will invite you to come tour our facilities and to meet with one of our admissions specialists to give you the opportunity to ask questions about the school and understand more about us. This meeting is also a chance for us to learn and understand what is important to you and your family. These meetings can be virtual or onsite.
STEP 3 Assessment:
A member of our admissions team will provide information on the playdate/assessment date and time. Please note if you are applying from overseas, applicants will sit an online assessment.
STEP 4 Offer:
Successful applicants will receive an offer letter for a seat at The Hamilton International School within 2 working days of attending the interview.
STEP 5 Securing Your Child’s Place:
Once you receive an offer, you have one week to complete registration and to pay the registration fee to secure your place. The registration fee is QAR 5,000. This fee is non-refundable. By this stage, your child’s documents will have all been submitted.
To complete the registration process, the following documents are required:
- Registration form
- Recent passport size photographs for the applicant
- A copy of the applicant’s and parents’ passports
- A copy of the applicant’s and parents’ Residence Permits.
- Latest school report – if applicable
- Overseas applicants: Report cards for Grade 2 and above applicants must be attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Qatar Embassy in the county of the last school
- Local/ overseas applicants: where appropriate, the application must be supported by a transfer certificate which shows successful completion of the academic year
- Parent Letter of employment or company ID
- Confidential Student Form to be completed by the current school (when applying for Grade 4 and above)
- Medical form (to be completed by parent)
- Student Media Release Consent Form
- Languages Form
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate
- A copy of the applicant’s childhood immunization certificates
- A copy of latest diagnosis for Hub students
STEP 6 Starting School:
The school fees should be cleared for the term before the first day of school. Placement of our students in their new class is carried out by our academic staff and senior leadership team. You will be invited to visit the school before term begins to meet us and to find out about the day-to-day running of our new school. We then look forward to welcoming you on your first day!
Need More Information?
Recommend us to your friends
At The Hamilton International School we recognize that parents and friends are the best ambassadors for our unique style of learning and community-minded environment. To thank you for every friend that you refer to Hamilton, we offer various reward programs. Please contact us at Admissions@this.qa to learn about our Refer a Friend program.